Demographics and Psychographics

 Demographics and Psychographics

1) Media companies use their audience's education, age, gender, class and ethnicity to create a demographic profile of their audience. The acronym is called CAGE. 

2) Media companies and advertisers increasingly use audience profiling along with demographics because the companies need to understand the audience's lifestyle and interests to sell a particular product. 

3) I think that the psychographic groups that fit my own interests and lifestyle are The Mainstream and The Succeeder. This is because I feel like I follow the majority of what others like and find security important to me. I also feel like I seek out the best because things of high quality are important to me. I also feel in need of control of my own life to be able to understand what is going on around me and how to find the most important brands that are both not expensive and of good quality. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video: BLACKPINK

Summer Project: Coursework Planning

Doctor Who: Audience and Industries